Users are informed that the use of this website entails the automatic installation of one or more cookies in their browser.
Session and shopping cart tracking cookies are used. They are intended to facilitate browsing on our website.
Users may stop these cookies by changing their browser settings, but they should be aware that this is likely to cause difficulties in browsing the website.
Various methods are available for managing cookies.
Please check your browser settings to manage cookies as you prefer.
See how to check for cookies or prevent them from being stored.
Each browser setup is different. Your browser's "Help" menu explains how to change your "cookies" settings.
You can disable cookies by following these instructions :
- If you use the Internet Explorer browser
- In Internet Explorer, click on the "Tools" button, then on "Internet Options".
- In the "General" tab, go to "Browser history" and click on "Settings".
- Click on the "Show files" button.
- Click on the header of the "Name" column to sort all the files in alphabetical order, then browse the list until you see the files starting with "Cookie". (all cookies have this prefix and the name usually includes the name of the website that created them).
- Select any cookies including the name "sichel.fr" and delete them.
- Close the window containing the list of files, then click twice on OK to return to Internet Explorer.
- If you use the Firefox browser
- Open the "Tools" tab in the browser, then select the "Options" menu
- In the window displayed, select "Privacy" and click on "delete specific cookies"
- Type " sichel.fr " in the search bar, select the corresponding cookies, and delete them.
- If you use the Safari browser
- In your browser, select the "Edit" menu > "Preferences".
- Click on "Security".
- Click on "Show cookies".
- Select any cookies containing " sichel.fr " and click on "Delete" or "Delete all".
- When you have deleted the cookies, click on "Finish".
- If you use the Google Chrome browser
- Click on the "Tool menu" icon.
- Select "Settings".
- Click on "Show Advanced setting…"
- Click on the "Content settings" button, then "Cookies and site data"
- Type " sichel.fr" in the search bar, select the corresponding cookies, and delete them.
- Click on "Close" to return to your browser.